We looked to Central America for the perfect coffees to make a balanced and sweet blend. From Costa Rica, to Guatemala, to the Los Arados mountains in Nicaragua, we married varietals with unique profiles, that come together extremely well with espresso in mind. This medium roast is chocolatey, wrapped in caramelized fragrance and burnt sugars. The aftertaste lingers and will have you contemplating another cup with its notes of cocoa, brown sugar, and creamy chocolate syrup on the tip of your tongue.
Coffee bag and valve are fully home compostable.
||Costa Rica, Guatemala, Nicaragua
||Vanilla Bean, Chocolate, Brown Sugar
This is far from your instant coffee in a can. Each filter kit is adventure ready, containing roasted-to-order, ethically sourced coffee that is nitrogen sealed for lasting freshness through any trek. Just add water and start your day.
Click to learn how to brew
- Heat water to 200deg
- Tear open the foil wrapper
- With the drip kit in both hands, tear the filter at the perforated line while holding it up so you don’t lose any grounds to your kitchen floor or Zoom call outfit in the process.
- Gently pull the white hangers out and secure onto your cup
- Slowly pour hot water into filter in a circular motion. Wetting the filter while you pour is preferred. Repeat 2-3x.
- Dispose of the kit and wrapper responsibly
- Add more water if you like your coffee Americano style
- Sip and enjoy your day!