This decaf is from a small producer collective near Buesaco town in Colombia. These beans are from a micro-lot, sourced at above fair trade prices (farm gate), to ensure these farmers are able to maintain their farms’ green practices, high standards, and a good quality of life. The delicious aromas of caramel and powdered sugar come forward as this is brewed, with a finish of apple streusel. The overall tasting is sweet and bright. It’s hard to tell this is a decaf especially when pulled as full bodied espresso shots.
||Caramel, Apple Streusel, Powdered Sugar
This is far from your instant coffee in a can. Each filter kit is adventure ready, containing roasted-to-order, ethically sourced coffee that is nitrogen sealed for lasting freshness through any trek. Just add water and start your day.
Click to learn how to brew
- Heat water to 200deg
- Tear open the foil wrapper
- With the drip kit in both hands, tear the filter at the perforated line while holding it up so you don’t lose any grounds to your kitchen floor or Zoom call outfit in the process.
- Gently pull the white hangers out and secure onto your cup
- Slowly pour hot water into filter in a circular motion. Wetting the filter while you pour is preferred. Repeat 2-3x.
- Dispose of the kit and wrapper responsibly
- Add more water if you like your coffee Americano style
- Sip and enjoy your day!